Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Much has changed...Life with 3

10455364_10152388130087752_2084637320969878526_n.jpg









June 6th at 12:14am we welcomed Jane Evelynn into the world. It was by far my most painful delivery, although quick. She arrived weighing 8 lbs 2 ounces and has been our precious gift since then! Someday I'll get a few minutes to sit down and write out her birth story, but for now I'll just tell you that YET AGAIN I wasn't sure I was in labor for most of the day. Though, this time I wasn't as totally clueless as I was with my last child :) Were it not for a friend timing my contractions (while at VBS) I wouldn't have even know I was 2-4 minutes apart.

Jane is named after my husbands Grandmother and has the middle name Evelynn (two N's) after my Grandma. The extra N is because my middle name and my mothers is Lynn. So, we have lots of "named after" in one little name. :)

My two biggest girls are doing so well with the transition and we are all smitten with this little baby. What a gift!

So, things on the ol' blog are on slow down mode until we (I) adjust to life with 3 kids. So far its going well, and yes I do miss my sleep. But Jane sure is worth it!

No comments: