Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hello little one...

It's that time of the day when the nausea really starts to set in. This is the time of day when I feel the most thankful...because I know these feelings are all helping you grow. I praise the Lord for every moment of it, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.
You are 10 weeks old (and 1 day)... I love you so much already. We got to see you in an ultrasound last week - we saw you move your tiny arms and heart your very strong heartbeat. You are a miracle to us...God has remembered! Even if He should chose to take you away to be with him early, just seeing you that one time has changed my life. You are perfectly formed. I will never understand how women justify things like abortion... I watched you move around...you are a life!
I'm anxious to meet you this December - stay snug and cozy in there - grow stronger. We are praying for your bones and kidneys this week as the develop. Your dad thinks you are a boy... wouldn't that be a funny suprise if you weren't. :) I love you little one... hang in there, we are all so eager to hold you.

No comments: