Thursday, March 27, 2008

She's here...

Is it possible to fall this deep in love with someone? Someone I've never even met yet - someone that isn't even mine?


World, let me introduce you to Kaci Elizabeth - my beautiful brand new niece. She was born on Easter Sunday in Japan. Weighing in at 7lbs, she's perfect! This is my brothers baby girl - and I just can't believe she's actually here. I can't believe that my baby brother has a baby. This life just presents so many suprises.

Ashley & Josh are going to make wonderful parents. My only regret about this whole situation is that I won't see them for months... and that breaks my heart. Why is this world SO big!? I hate being so far from the ones I love.








My heart is broken for my mom and dad who are so far from their first and only grandchild...





I wonder if she knows how loved she is? This little girl brings so much joy to our family.


What a perfect miracle it is to see new life like Kaci. God has used her to restore hope to my heart - and he's using her to remind me again - to slow down and wait on Him.

"How long O Lord".

No comments: