Friday, April 25, 2008

Timeless

Timeless
Time, it`s changing me
It`s hard to see who I am
Touched, I`m touched by many things
So many things I don`t understand
But seasons pass and I discover
Above all this there`s another Helping me to hold on to what is timeless
So the autumn can color me gold
And the winter can dress me in snow
But it`s You I see The timeless part of me
In the springtime I`m young once again
In the summer I dance on the wind
But it`s You I see The timeless part of me
Change, whether it`s good or bad You know I`m glad You`re in control
Oh, Lord, if I don`t understand I know Your hand will shield my soul
Seasons pass and I discover Above all this there`s another Helping me to hold on to what is timeless
This morning at work I was listening to my random music mix...and this song came on. The words just seemed to encourage and remind me to relax, enjoy this gift of life and thank God for it. Thank you Lord for using things like music at work to exhort your children...

No comments: