Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Monday Muse [ on Tuesday ]


Real quick I had to share a new Muse...

Well, not SO new - just something I hadn't had in almost 2 years and rediscovered.
If you happen to live in FL or possibly NJ you know all about Barnie's Coffee. Lucky Ducks. This coffee, "Santa's White Christmas" is probably the BEST flavored coffee I've ever had! It has undertones of butterscotch and all kinds of yummy-ness. And, while its brewing your house will smell amazing!
If you are a coffee lover, check out, www.barniescoffee.com and check out all of their variety. And, if you have a few extra Christmas bucks left over (ahem, does anyone?!) try a sample bag! You won't be disappointed! I have my pound of delish whole beans stored away and I ration it everyday...

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Mmmmm, we LOVE coffee. Never heard of that brand. We are Starbucks SNOBS. How does it compare?

PS Thank you for all your kind comments on my blog.