Friday, June 11, 2010

Hmmm...

I just read an interesting blog post from one of my fave writers - Stacy. She is the mother of many, an author, pastors wife and committed woman of God. I learned SO much from reading her book, "Passionate Housewives desperate for God" and I enjoy her blog posts that are always in depth and thought provoking.

Today's was especially intriguing. If you have a few minutes and are interested at all in hearing wisdom about having a "quiver full" check out her post here.

That's it for now, like I said, still in recovery mode from VBS - but, had to share. ;)

1 comment:

Amy@My Front Porch said...

VERY interesting...I recently picked up a book and started reading it, on a whim. It's called A Full Quiver and it echoes some of her thoughts here. It's given me a lot of food for thought lately. Thanks for sharing that article!