Monday, March 26, 2012

Week of Prayer

Day 1 -

So thankful for the Lord's work in my life...
August woke up at 6:15 this morning. After I got her back down instead of climbing back into my warm, cozy, bed, I got to work. Our church is doing a "Week of Prayer" to prep for Easter and I had hoped to be able to get up early and get some minutes alone in the Word of God and in prayer. Augs early wake up was just what I needed to literally get on my feet. :)

Today we are praying for our leaders: President, staff, etc. How humbling to pray for such "big" people. How humbling to know God hears and will answer. I specifically, today, will be praying for our president as he makes decisions about the Abortion issue. I'm praying for the thousands of babies whose lives hang in the balance....

I'm eager to see the Lord work in my life during this week of prayer. I'm thankful for a church who supports such an event! :) What are you praying for or about this week?

No comments: