Friday, December 25, 2009

Cousins at Christmas

We are still in Florida...and it's...wonderful. Lastnight I was actually "too hot" and had to uncover while we slept. ;) (don't be jealous) While it is weird to wake up with NO snow, but palm trees and a warm rain - it is wonderful to be here with Brad's family celebrating our Saviors birth.
I had to sneak in here for a minute and share just one pic and then I'm back to my "Christmas Vacation". We were able to drive up to south Georgia and visit my brother, his wife and their baby girl Kaci. Ava and Kaci hadn't seen each other since the summer and we were due for a visit. It was so fun to see them and hang out for awhile. Kaci and Ava, while they ignored each other the first night LOVED playing together the next day.
I so, so, so want them to be close cousins...the way Josh and I were with our cousins. It breaks my heart to be so far apart. But, while we were there it was so sweet. Kaci will be 2 in March and both girls are just walking around, babbling and simply adorable. :)

Merry Christmas!

No comments: