Saturday, February 25, 2012

Oh, Pinterest

Last night we had dinner with some new friends. I always love being invited over for meals - not only is there is good food, good conversation, and a chance to get to know new people... but also, I always get to see how other women decorate their home. It's motivating to me. I am NOT a good decorator or even a great homemaker. So, seeing new ideas is helpful. Pinterest is also good for this. I love pinning lots of new ideas to make or try and find. And although I have not "done" many of my pins, I like the challenge and I least know what to look for now.

Here are some of my faves from Pinterest that I hope to try in the future:


Magnetic "prayer" board. However, I think this could be a cloth and corkboard too.

Oh, come on.... how easy and CUTE!

Yup, very cool. Would go great with my 1914 home!

For the girls rooms... a little paint chip art :)

More cuteness for my ladies.

So, yea... I can dream :)

And, maybe make a trip to Michaels!
Oh, Pinterest, I will never have to think again. :)

No comments: