I made this wreath from an old foam one I had lying around. After I took off all the old moss I wrapped it in burlap ribbon, tucked in some silk, fall colored, flowers, spray painted the P and stuck it on there and voila! The "p" was .6 at Target and pink polka dotted. I can handle SIX CENTS and the rest really only took a few more bucks and a few more minutes. :)
This old door was exactly what I wanted in my front room. Since we'll be going with the antique-y look in that room, it was perfect :) I made the candy corn banner last year out of burlap and paint. Super easy! I'm still looking for what to set down in front of this spot.