Friday, January 14, 2011

These are a few of my fav-o-rite things

What do a food processor, Kitchenaid Meat grinder attachment & a bottle of Paula Dean BBQ sauce have in common?
They were three Christmas gifts that I got this year from my very generous family! And because I'm the nerdy, kitchen-gadget lovin', homemaking type... why wouldn't I put up a post about them?!



Lastnight I got to use my new processor to make Raspberry marbled cheesecake squares :) And I have a few bags of stew meat in the freezer that I hope to grind up into ground beef this weekend! My options and ideas for the kitchen have now become almost endless!

And the BBQ? Well, ok, it was my husbands stocking stuffer...
but, who doesn't love some Paula Deen?

Happy Homemaking to me!

3 comments:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

I love your new gadgets! A food processor has been on my wish list for a long time! The meat grinder...still too nauseous to process that one! :)
Have a great weekend!

Amy@My Front Porch said...

A meat grinder attachment? I have never even heard of such a thing...but I'm intrigued. And like Londa a food processor is on my wish list!

Anonymous said...

what's the processor you got? I'm interesting in getting one.. like yours? :)