Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday!



I just read on a friends FB page this quote, "I always start the weekend with such good intentions...". Right now I'm feeling that as I look around and realize just how "lived in" this house looks right now. :) Here's some happy homemaker Monday...

The Weather:: So, so, bizarre! Snowy and freezing yesterday and warmer rain today.

On my Reading Pile:: "Made to Crave", "Dancing with my father" & various Nook Books :) {We are ordering Timothy Kellers new marriage book this week!}

On my TV:: ugh. Currently....football. I'm writing this during Sunday Night Football.

On the menu this week:: --> we ended up eating fast food MUCH more then I would have liked during this busy week, so, still have some ingredients ready from last weeks menu!
Monday: Salsa Sloppy Joes & pasta salad
Tuesday: Cauliflower soup & biscuits
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Ham and Green beans
Friday: Chicken Pot Pie
Saturday: ?
Sunday: chicken Rice & broccoli

On my to-do list:: Gather up tax stuff & turn in, laundry, house in general needs HELP, would love to paint the bathroom this week.

What am I creating:: Still working on my mini-blanket, and possible spray painting some jars this week for some decor.

Looking around the house:: DIS-ASTER. But, looking at all these toys, books, and whatever else... we are blessed with abundance.

From the camera:: Today is Sanctity of Human Life Sunday - and this was our group of baby dedicators today. Hubs and I are in there, too! I'm the one who looks like I'm looking at the floor on the right side. Ha! But, what an amazing blessing to be a part of such a growing and baby - loving church!

Something fun to share:: Hubs got an Iphone. And... I've been loving playing the Fruit ninja. Anyone else have a small addiction to busting up some fruit kung fu style?! :)

On my prayer list:: Our van needs some work. I'm totally asking God to provide for this one! Lesson learned this week - we really need a new vacuum...and just this afternoon my Grandma emailed me and said a check was in the mail. Vacuum covered. Amazing! God supplies ALL our needs! :)

Bible verse, Devo:: Starting into Ephesians tomorrow! Any good study helps?

No comments: