Tuesday, January 17, 2012

White as Snow

As I woke up this morning not feeling one ounce more refreshed then when I laid my head down... the temptation to be a sinful, nasty, ungrateful, grumpy mom was tempting. It's always in the temptation that I get those 2 seconds to think about it first. Thank GOD for those 2 seconds - Thank GOD for conviction and reminders from the Holy Spirit...


"Purify me from sin with hyssop, and I will be clean. Wash me, and I will be whiter than snow." Psalm 51:7


“Come on now, let’s discuss this!” says the Lord. “Though your sins are bright red, they will become as white as snow. Though they are dark red, they will become as white as wool."

Isaiah 1:18

It's no mistake that the ground is covered in white, branches hang low, heavy with snow. It's no mistake that this morning my soul was convicted to the core that I DON'T HAVE TO LIVE IN SIN....though a sinner. I've been made white. Scarlet covered over and made new - made clean.

Halleighlujah. What a savior. I must remember... I have to remember - His blood in my place. The essence of my Faith. It's worth living for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh,Mandie--I remember the idea of my sins be cleansed and my being as white as snow 1st sank in deep--Praise God for Jesus'red blood taking my red stained life of sin and becoming as whit as snow--I have almost always remembered that on that wonderful first snow esp.--It brings such hope-happiness--and refreshing--thanks for this post!!!

God Bless--No gumpiness here!! ;) <3

Colleen