Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm going nuts...wanna come along?

The sun is out...

The kitchen is 55% painted...

I had time to really sit and read the Word and meditate on it...

I had time to read my bible study chapter (in advance instead of Sunday nite prior)...

So I shouldn't feel so frazzled, right?

But, I do. I feel agitated and irritated and bothered.

The $10 worth of steak I bought for our "fancy" family night dinner went bad in the fridge...

Ava is cutting TWO molars at the same time...TWO!

It's freezing.

I'm exhausted from waking up almost every 2 hours with Ava lastnight...

And, I was cranky with my husband this morning during breakfast. {sigh}

So, now, I'll go and try to set my mind back on truth {AGAIN} ... but, I really do feel like I'm on a trip. I'm going nuts...wanna come along?!

3 comments:

beccarankin said...

Ooooo... I hated teething. I feel you on those two hour slots at night.

Teething Tablets worked well for us. They are the Hyland brad and found in the supplement section at Walmart or I think the baby section in Target.

Praying for you!

Unknown said...

I am so there... agitated, irritated and bothered... going nuts with you. started my morning in the Word, but went downhill for some reason. Maybe its being cooped in. Praying we both have better days tomorrow!

Amy@My Front Porch said...

Yep! I'm the crazy lady in the Dodge Intrepid driving next to yours on the way to Nutville :)

I've been cranky lately too and last night I had to apologize to Dave for the way I'd been acting. He said, "It's ok...but I do kind of miss you." {sad face} I don't know why he puts up with me sometimes!