Monday, February 22, 2010

Whole lotta paintin' goin' on



I did it.
I bought the paint for our kitchen...and I will start tomorrow afternoon.
We are doing antique red and wild honey as our two colors... and I love them both!

I have visions and dreams of how this could turn out. We shall see.




In other news - INSIDE OUT BIBLE STUDY starts this week with our teens! Pray for me, my husband, Cody and Lisa who will all be leading this exciting experience. We'll be going through the book - "Crazy Love" by Frances Chan. We have 9 teens who have committed to going deeper with us in this study and I'm pumped to see some lives changed! Woot Woot! There's my "holy holler" for the night.

2 comments:

beccarankin said...

Oooo.... I can't wait to see pictures. Sounds beautiful.

And that is such a good book. I will be praying!

Amy@My Front Porch said...

I've heard great things about that book -- I've actually been wanting to read it!

And can't wait to see the paint colors!