Monday, November 15, 2010

A busy weekend

We had so much going on this last week/weekend. I went to bed and crashed hard every night. I love those kinds of days...where you feel like things were accomplished and you know your family enjoyed something. :) Love 'em. I had a random burst of energy this past week which was great for getting so many little things done. Hoping those little bursts come every few weeks :)

But, today I'm back to exhausted - and, really should be napping as Ava naps. Right after I devour whatever I can find in the fridge - lethal combination of hormones this week!

Rather then go into every little detail I thought it might be fun to do a week/weekend update picture style.

Happy 27th Birthday to my handsome Hubs! This included a lovely date night dinner at
Cafe Di Scala! Yum!
























A trip to the mall to spend Daddy's b-day money! Somehow we always get sucked into this kid trap :) But it was followed by some killer Hyvee chinese...so, momma was thrilled!

Hubs and Ava were such great helpers, too. They cleaned all the floors for all the company we had over this weekend!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Amy@My Front Porch said...

Love that Ava is "helping" vacuum :)

Lily keeps asking if we can "go to Ava's house and play Elmo" :)