Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Psalm 145


"Every day I will bless You, And I will praise Your name forever and ever. Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; And His greatness is unsearchable.
I will meditate on the glorious splendor of Your majesty, And on Your wondrous works. Men shall speak of the might of Your awesome acts, And I will declare Your greatness.
The LORD is gracious and full of compassion, Slow to anger and great in mercy. The LORD is good to all, And His tender mercies are over all His works.
The LORD upholds all who fall, And raises up all who are bowed down. The eyes of all look expectantly to You, And You give them their food in due season. You open Your hand And satisfy the desire of every living thing."
Psalm 145 {portions}
This morning I woke up eager to meet with God.
I say that not in a braggy-haughty way, but, in a PRAISE THE LORD way...
because so many mornings I choose the bed over the bible.
I choose the sleep over sustanance that I so need.
And...
it felt good.
He truly does "satisfy the desire of every living thing."
Have you met with God today?

No comments: