Monday, July 26, 2010

O-H-I-O

My parents and their life-long best friends {also neighbors} went to California for a 30 year anniversary/kid free/celebrate life vacation. The pictures coming back from that trip are amazing... having never been to CA, I'm blown away by the beaches, mountains and bridges that I'm seeing! Anyway, they made special memories together and stories to share with all of us "kids" for years to come, I'm sure. There is something so precious and blessed about having friends like that. I'm so thankful my parents have these people in their lives. It challenges me to grow deep friendships like that, too.

If you are an OSU fan - you'll recognize what they are doing in the above pic. The infamous O-H-I-O sign! {Hey, we buckeyes have to represent wherever we are!} Go Bucks!

2 comments:

becky said...

so glad that your parents have such dear friends..I'm sure that makes the empty nest a little easier. Love the OHIO pic...Go Bucks! (Seth can't wait for football season and has informed me that I may not go into labor on a Saturday :)).

Rebecca Ingram Powell said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog! Nice to hear from you!