Monday, July 19, 2010



The weather in my neck of the woods: Thunderstormy, gray & rainy


Things that make me happy: The amazing pedicure my husband treated me to today


Book I'm reading: Taking care of the Mommy in Me by Lisa Whelchel, still and...almost done with Little Women.


What I'm enjoying on TV: Bah, nothing.


On the menu for dinner: Secretly hoping to get something out...if that plan fails, I have a bowl of shredded turkey in the fridge.


On my To Do List: everything - today was a dentist/pedicure slacking down with my family


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon: Making some manicotti this week using some of that shredded turkey...sounds pretty good.


In the craft basket: nada


Looking forward to this week: Play group @ The Park near our house!


Tips and Tricks: put some lime peels in your garbage disposal and let it run while cold water is going - the smell is wonderful and seems to be a semi-natural kind of cleaner.


My favorite blog post this week: LAF had a great post on our "Home Culture" this week - really good stuff to think and act on.


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers): Oh man! I found a cute one... all I know is...she makes GREAT things! Get your Martha On!


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):


Lesson learned the past few days: Do NOT watch "Steel Magnolias" when you are home alone and feeling lonely/missing your momma.

On my mind: "hmmmm, I could really go for a coffee"
Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses: Really loving Psalm 51's reminder - and our Pastor went over that Psalm in church yesterday!

No comments: