Friday, April 22, 2011

Pre-Easter Prep

I've committed to taking this weekend OFF and really trying to dig in and focus on the TRUE meaning of Good Friday, Saturday and Easter Sunday. Something that, for me personally, all seems to become a commercial, last minute shopping for chocolate event. I hate that about myself. So I'm really seeking God on this one - to guide and direct my mind.

All the said - I wanted to share this last reminder of something I posted on last year. The cookie -teachable lesson about Jesus and the empty tomb on Easter morning. If you didn't get to see it last time - take a look! I know several of you said you tried it and loved it. I'm eager to try for myself!

Here's the link.
Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Thanks for sharing the Easter cookies recipe! I printed it off to use in the future with our children.