Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday

Happy Homemaker Monday 
Happy Monday! Hopefully if you are a Momma or have a Momma here on this earth, you enjoyed celebrating her...or, let your family celebrate you! Now it's Monday and back to the ol' grindstone. :) But first, some HHM. 
The weather:::
Well, looks like we'll be in the 80's all week! Woot Woot for summer! I'm planning to meet up with a friend and have some time at the park with kiddos this week.   

 
On my reading pile:::  
Going to start "Strong Women Soft Hearts" by Paula Rinehart this week. Read it in college and looking forward to busting it back out after a few years of life experience now. :)


On my TV:::
Nickelodeon is having a Max & Ruby morning marathon - I admit, I love that little kids show. :) It's adorable and my biggest girl enjoys it with me!



On the menu for this week:::
 Monday -   Mac n' cheese from scratch, steamed broccoli
Tuesday -
Wednesday - 
Thursday -  
Friday - 
Saturday -  
Sunday -  
Didn't get any grocery shopping done being mothers day weekend and all...so, not sure what the menu has down for the rest of the week.


On my to do list:::
Load dishwasher
Laundry
Vacuum living room
Kitchen floor
Shower :) 




What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Working on a super cute button monogram thing for my little ones nursery. Found the idea on pinterest, of course. We'll see if I can come across a HUGE amount of buttons stat. Ours will be on a pink canvas!

for a little girls bedroom


Looking around the house:::
My {almost} 1 year old is climbing on her new princess chair she got yesterday at a birthday party. 3 year old dancing in her nightgown. New birthday books are on the floor - its a Monday around here.


Something fun to share:::
Hmmm...actually, looking for some easy to make water table ideas for kids. Anyone have any??

On my prayer list:::
Endurance to finish the next two weeks STRONG and get to SUMMER!  

Bible verse, Devotional:::
Started on Ezekiel...weird book but still really cool. 

1 comment:

Angie said...

I think our weather is supposed to warm into the 80's mid week. I'm hoping to get out in it some! We might even have a park playdate, who knows!!!

LOVE the button project. Such a cute idea & I totally want to get my son some sort of water table.

I love your Happy Homemaker Monday posts. I might have to steal the idea one of these days