Saturday, April 24, 2010

TTYL... I'm off on an adventure!

It's true! I'm outta here! Tomorrow at 4:50pm Ava and I board a plane and fly to Ohio to visit family. We'll be there Sun-Tues, then we'll fly to Georgia to visit my brother and his fam, then back to Ohio for a day or so, then back home. Whew. It's tiring to think about... but, we are excited. The only downer is...leaving daddy. :( My heart is already in knots thinking about doing this alone - and being without my love for 6 days!!!

I probably won't be able to post anything until we get back - and hopefully then we'll have some cute pics to share!

Before I go - let me introduce my newest nephew - Mr. Jake Jonathan Pausley. He was born this weekend and we are thrilled to add grandbaby #5 to the Pausley clan! Congrats Jon, Shantel and big sisters Grace and Abby!

1 comment:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Have a wonderful time visiting family! We often see planes taking off on our drive to church--it will remind us to pray for you and Ava!
Congrats on being a new Aunt too! Shantel always looks beautiful! What a sweet little family!