Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday






Happy Homemaker Monday 
It's the big week before our trip to FL! Even though it has finally warmed up here a bit, we are still SO eager to be in sunny Florida with family. The Easter weekend has come to an end and we are back to the grindstone of life for a few days. Happy Monday, friends. :)

The weather.....
Not sure on specifics, but, the sun is shining and it has been in the 50's!


Right now I am....
Watching the Sound of Music with my girls. For being only 1 and 4, they sure do love this movie.

Thinking....
I should not have started off the day by eating that Lemon Pie Bar. Dieting is the worst!
 
On my reading pile....
"Made to Crave" by Lysa Terkuerst
"No wonder the call him the savior" by Max Lucado

On my TV.....
Duck Dynasty & March Madness

Favorite blog post last week (mine or other)....
Really appreciated September McArthurs post on Pain Redeemed. If you've ever dealt with pregnancy loss or sorrow you'll appreciate her words.


Blog hopping (newly discovered blog)....
Just started following Always Alleluia. It's wonderful! Kris writes the blog all about thankfulness.



On the menu for this week....
I'm doing another survivor week and just making what we have in the house. No use in grocery shopping for  just a few days.

On my to do list....
Laundry
pack suitcases
tidy up toys
make coffee :)

In the craft basket....
2 small crocheted blankets


Looking forward to this week....
Bible study/accountability with friends tomorrow
Youth group on Weds.
FLORIDA on Friday!!!


Looking around the house....
4 year old is drawing ballerinas with her new crayons. Building blocks scattered on the floor. Blankets all crazy spread over the couch... a cozy morning.

From the camera....
 
 Dyeing eggs with my girls. The Little LOVED that she could do it herself!



On my prayer list.....
Friends sister has melanoma surgery this week
Self discipline in eating and exercise






Loving my children
 

Bible verse, Devotional....
 Rev. 1: 17-18 HE is alive forevermore!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Sounds like a great way to start the week. I'm excited for you for your Florida trip. What I wouldn't give for some Florida sunshine right about now. Hope you and yours has a great week :)