Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday

 

After a scary night of tornado sightings, hail and crazy rain - it's gorgeous outside today. :) This Iowa weather still cracks me up. 
But anyway, happy Monday to you! Let's make it a good one! 




The weather.....
Gonna be in the 80's most of this week.

Right now I am....
Letting my girls watch "Rudolph" while I enjoy the crazy strong breeze coming in the window. 
Thinking about brewing up some coffee in the actual coffee pot, not the keurig. It's been a while.
 
Thinking....
So much housework to do today. Wondering if my girls will play well while I'm at it :)

On my reading pile....
"Glimpses of Grace" by Gloria Furman
"Unshaken" by Francine Rivers 

On my TV.....
A Christmas movie...am I nuts?!

What I found while surfing the net....
Love this biblical counseling blog I found this week. It's called "Biblical Counseling for Women" and has many helpful posts! If you have any opportunities to counsel women this will be helpful for you.



On the menu for this week....
Monday - Grilling out! Burgers and marinated veggies!
Tuesday - Chicken pepper pasta
Wednesday - Leftovers
Thursday - Grilled barbeque chicken pizza
Friday - Pancakes and sausage
Saturday - Cheesy pasta pie (AND open houses for graduates)
Sunday - Chicken fingers and salad

These are all Gooseberry Patch recipes, as I'm cooking through one of their cookbooks. You can find all the recipes on their site. :) 

On my to do list....
LAUNDRY
clean up and vacuum first floor
bedrooms deep clean
mop kitchen floor
spray for ants around back porch



In the craft basket....
None. No thing happening in this department.


Looking forward to this week....
First week OFF as youth ministry is in summer mode :) 
Brad's parents are coming in this week - might get to see them
play group at church



Looking around the house....
Little messes of toys here and there :)  
 
From the camera....
Little 2 year old enjoying a good mustache :)

On my prayer list.....
That our house would sell. that is all :) 

2 comments:

Liz said...

Stopping by via Sandra's blog. Your menu plan looks delicious!

It looks like we are having similar weather to you, here in Kansas. Scary storms last night, but a beautiful, sun shiny day today.

My kids have been watching Christmas shows on Netflix. If it makes them happy. Hahaha!

Your picture is adorable! She's a cutie, even with a mustache. Lol

Have a wonderful week. Happy Monday!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Love the mustache girl!
Praying your house will sell quickly!!!
Say "hi" to the Florida Pausley's for us! We miss them!