Saturday, February 8, 2014

Snowy Saturday - these are the moments I don't want to forget!

In the words of my 5 year old, "This has been a perfect day". She said this at approximately 10:30am, and I couldn't have agreed more! My husband got home very early this morning, and while he is still sick and very tired - just having him home makes us all a little more happy. I think, him, included. On top of daddy's return we had fresh fallen (and still falling) snow and it was a Saturday with no where to go and little to do. Triple decker day! So yes, my Ava girl, a perfect day indeed!

Normally I would make the girls wait until afternoon to head out and enjoy the snow. I'm not keen on going out myself but that's what makes our fenced in yard all the more attractive :) So, I suited up the big girl and out she went even before 9am made it's appearance.


Little sis, who tends to be a little more indoors-y with snow like her mother, preferred to watch from the window.
But one can only handle such a fun temptation for so long... and out she went, also. :) Leaving me with a quiet dining room, camera in one hand, hot coffee in the other - drinking in the sweetness of two sisters enjoying a snowy day together. {and not fighting}
I don't want to forget these days - where its calm over chaos and I can feel the blessings in my life.

No comments: