Friday, October 26, 2012

Pinterest Shares

I know most everyone does the whole Pinterest thing now. But in case you don't or you haven't stumbled upon these yet... I wanted to share. And by the way, thank you to all of you who have been praying and loving on me! So thankful for you! 

Stuffed Animal Storage Idea. Simple bean bag cover (Bed Bath Beyond) and fill with stuffed animals.
Yes, a real, creative way to keep those annoying adorable stuffed animals everyone gets your kid! 

Pumpkin Bowl Hat :-)
The EASIEST to make - and will be adorned by my sweet noodles next week :) 

Vintage cheese graters make a great table display with the illumination of votive candles twinkling through.  Would look nice on a kitchen table or buffet.
And if Salval hasn't been totally swamped with women looking for these already... trying to get my hands on a few for my Thanksgiving table look next month! 

cat life
And...
because I think this is hilarious. :) 


Happy Pinning. But, not too much pinning, of course :) 

No comments: