Life is kinda nuts around here right now. I'm babysitting full time and so learning to have 3 kids under 3 all day has been fun, but VERY busy! Even though they are super late - here are my multitude of things I'm thankful for. I wrote them down in my journal Monday - and its nice to re-read them this morning and remember.
- Opportunity to raise children for the Lord
- baby forks
- glitter on our couch from Ava's princess purse
- smiles from the C- man
- husband making breakfast
- quick few minutes in the psalms this a.m.
- new air freshener
- Cafe Latte coffee creamer
- walking around walgreens...alone.
- chunky baby legs