My heart is brimming to full this morning as I write out my "One Thousand Gifts" - only, #11-20. Hubs is home after a week in Michigan and there is something so RICH and so FULL about being a complete family again. So my list today is my what I see in family. We spent an entire day yesterday at our local "amusement park" with dear friends... I treasure these memories. The pictures are just small glances into our day. Friends and family is my theme of thanks.
11) Girl and daddy under the green afghan just this morning, playing with stuffed monkeys. Giggles.
12) Egg sandwiches with melty cheese for breakfast & the time to actually sit and eat it!
13) Nowhere to go, no pressing needs this morning
14) Napping 11 week old - both at home, and at the park so we could enjoy the day!
15) Friends that love my children as if they were their own
16) Laughing on roller coasters like teenagers... with the same dear friends
17) New experiences through the eyes of my 2 year old
18) That first sweet kiss from a husband that was gone all week
19) Feeling "Safe" while I lie in bed - knowing husband is home
20) A very messy home... indicating daddy is home, unpacking, and there is so much to look at, so much to catch up on and somehow a clean kitchen floor isn't so important :)