22) Teeny, tiny, toes... matching big sis'
23) Cuddling with my husband while the girls nap. Like we did before there were babies, big bills and new stressors.
24) Messy beds - evidence of a good nights sleep had by all
25) Good mail days where Christmas books arrive! Putting me in the spirit of the Holidays already!
26) That deep, down, deep knowledge that EVERY time I fail... I'm still Loved by the Almighty God. And, I fail alot - so, that feels really good.
So many things to be thankful for. Sometimes I'm overwhelmed at just what to list!