Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday



Wow, now that Monday is almost over....




The weather in my neck of the woods: SUNNY and warming up! I heard a rumor of maybe getting to 80 this week!


One of my simple pleasures: washing and folding laundry... I love making things clean!


On my bedside table: Little Women, still.


On my TV: My hubby asked if we could finish "Pride and Prejudice" tonight...so, yea!


On the menu for tonight: We had a youth leaders dinner/meeting - so, lasagna, salad, baked ravioli with marinara sauce, brushetta and...orea bon-bons! Yea, we are never short on food on these nights! (Thank you Jessamyn, Amalie & Terase!)


On my To Do List: Finish Laundry leftover from today, finish trim in kitchen, finish tax prep (uuughhh)


New Recipe I tried last week: White Chili


In the craft basket: Not one thing. Tho, I will be making the Easter baskets in the next few days :)


Looking forward to: The park tomorrow morning with friends and their kiddos!


Homemaking Tip for this week: Wood Soap cleans MORE then wood... and it smells so good! Today I scrubbed down my white trash can with it - and it was sparkling clean and made the house smell wonderful!


Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other): "mmmm" really caught my attention today! See why for yourself. I think I gained 5 pounds just reading! Amy - keep those recipes coming!


Favorite photo from last week:
Ava loves all things animal, and the neighbors dog is no exception!

Lesson learned the past few days: Parenting cannot be done without the Lord. 'nuff said.
On my Prayer List: Friends battling with marital issues, those who have lost precious babies... and little baby Rilyn Mason Vrooman born last week - recovering from surgery.
Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses: I'm reading through "Idols of the Heart" with my friend Jessie...so challenging about what we worship.

No comments: