Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Kids on the Block

Ha! I wonder how many of you opened this post fully expecting to see Jordan, Jon, Danny, Joey & Donny...etc.? {I'm laughing to myself... and feeling like a nerd all at once} No, I'm not referring to the 90's boy band NKOTB {tho, as a child I was probably their biggest fan, sadly} - but, a few new blogs I've come upon that I wanted to share with you!

Clipping Money sounds fun, right? Hop over and see the deals this gal has come upon and posted for us. I'm all about finding deals without doing the research! Just today I printed off a Starbucks coupon and found a link for a FREE bloomin' onion to send to my military-man little Bro. :) And she has a button on there you can grab for your own blog.

And,

Stacy over at YourSacredCalling, one of the authors of "Passionate Housewives Desperate for God" has a cute blog here. Her latest post was a recipe about REAL queso. I enjoy her perspectives on raising daughters, etc. I'm new to her site and still checking it out...but so far, fairly interesting. She has a TON of children so I don't think it gets updated frequently.

Happy Saturday... and, go listen to some good music so you can get "Hangin' tough" out of your head ;)

No comments: