Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Blessings!


Hello and Merry Christmas {eve} from Ohio! We made it in safely after our 2 day road trip and everyone is settling in and enjoying some time together. I don't know how it is with your family during the Christmas season... but for mine, it always equals some sort of busyness. Family events here and there, Church services, rushing to dress children and self, opening gifts at lightening speed... and then onto another grandma's house. Repeat.

I want to wish you personally a very, merry Christmas. I pray that God shows you glimpses of WHO He is and how much He loves you. I pray that each of us have time to lavish love on our families and friends. And I pray that despite the busy in-and-out's of this season that we each find time to bask in the Fathers love. That's what its all about.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: